6.12.2012

Getting Personal

{left to right: monogrammed iphone cases, customized M&M's, monogrammed coasters, cocktail napkins}

With all the weddings, bridal showers, graduations etc. coming up,  the word "presents" comes to mind. And what better gift is there than one that has your name written all over it-- literally! As I was composing the evite for my sisters bridal shower, I noticed an ad for thingsremembered.com. This website has it all and is broken down into practical categories which makes browsing easier to narrow down. My favorites include the crystal monogrammed champagne flutes and bucket. Tip: these make great party favors for guests!



{the sterling silver pen I got for my lovely fiance after graduating medical school. I had his name and new title engraved on the side} 


{the pencils I am ordering for my non-existent office, courtesy of Oriental Trading}

No comments:

Post a Comment