4.08.2013

Fringe Benefits


(Pictured: Etoile fringe cardi, Calvin Klein plaid top, J. Crew denim pleated skirt, Rebecca Minkoff MAB, J. Crew leopard iPhone 5 case, OPI Big Apple Red nails, Wolford tights, Ralph Lauren tortoise sunnies) 

Today was the first day in longer than I care to remember, where I emerged from abode sans wintercoat (and it was dynamite!) This Cali girl has waited far too long for some of that LA sunshine, and now that it's arrived I can hardly contain myself! Spring has sprung, my dears, and that calls for short skirts, oversize sunnies, and picnic basket + blanket in tow! Now it's off to swap my winter red mani to something a little more... Spring-- what's your go-to spring hue?

1 comment:

  1. go-to spring hue: definitely corals and peach

    xo
    Erica of
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete