7.16.2012

Hot Stepper

 {zara top, h+m skirt, zara sandals, michael kors bag}


I can hardly contain my compulsive need to wear an article of the clothing the second I buy it, and unless I find a bathroom nearby to swap my outfit for the latest purchase, I am sure to be caught red-handed in it the next day! Is that normal?? These leopard flats I found at Zara were no exception. I buckled the strap as soon as my credit card was swiped! I need help...

 {some sparkle for a little extra pizazz}



 {lunch at one of my fave spots... cafe rimon in jerusalem!}
 {enjoying the views from the old city}
 {extremely spicy hot sauce}



4 comments:

  1. wow! great look! you are very pretty!
    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look, I love your skirt! I follow you.

    Kisses Lena
    http://diariodeunaadictaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt! Nice photos!

    Lau

    http://fallinlove.com.ar/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty :) and those shoes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete