4.10.2012

Biggie Said it Best

I'm back in Cali and it feels so good! After flying for 6 hours, the first order of business was to head down to the beach. Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy so we wanted to take full advantage of the LA sun. We decided to go bike riding down Venice and then walk along Abbot Kinney. I always love the sea breeze blowing against my skin while the sun provides that feeling of delicious toastiness. I hadn't been to Abbot Kinney in a while so it was fun to see all the artists and musicians (we even got to watch the filming of a music video-- I know, so LA!) and the grunginess. I forgot how laid back LA style is compared to the city.

 {Top: vintage, Skirt: vintage, Bag: Fendi, Shoes: J. Crew, Jewelry: my grandmothers namesake bracelet, I. Magnin watch, Pearl earrings I got as a bridesmaid gift, Nail polish: Essie Nice is Nice}





No comments:

Post a Comment