4.29.2012

(Not So) Lazy Sunday

What began as a slow start this morning evolved into an uberly jam-packed afternoon. I was so grateful for my Rachel Roy studded gladiator sandals. With all the walking we did, the cushioned soles gave me the perfect amount of support to get through the day sans complaining of blisters and foot-aches (which was an unexpected and welcome change for my poor boyfriend). Our jaunt through the city included a Coffee Bean pit-stop-- to evoke the LA weather we're having-- eyeing the jewels and gems at my favorite flea markets, scoping out furniture at the Jonathan Adler store, and we even snuck in a 15 minute stint at the Met before its closing.
{Gap jean top, YSL leather skirt, Rachel Roy gladiators, Banana Republic necklace, Nordstrom cuff, Rebecca Minkoff bag, vintage trench coat}













No comments:

Post a Comment