4.04.2012

A Pair of Blondies

Ok, I admit it. I have a slight (non-creepy) obsession with the Olsens--Ashley in particular. But can you blame me? Time after time they've demonstrated a true understanding of fashion; color pairing, shape and construction, blending high/low end labels.. The list goes on. I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the stylish pair at the Costume Institute Gala at the MET last year, and as per usual I was in awe of their ensemble choices. These are some of my favorite looks from the twins over the years. What I like most about them is the seemingly effortless glamour, which is important in Styling. You only look as good as you feel.


 {comfy casual chic}


 {the Canadian Tuxedo is making a comeback and it couldn't be more welcome}












 {wearing a long camisole as a dress adds a super feminine and slightly seductive touch}
{a walking work of art}


{picture of Parisian perfection}

No comments:

Post a Comment